Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Giddyap



Kip was working out in the yard this weekend, wearing his sun hat. (The picture is an old one of Hunter with the hat, so you have an idea what it looks like). Hunter tells Dad: "I like your cowboy hat, Dad! Do you have a horse?"


The past couple of weeks have been very draining, but this week is looking much better. We've been sick with colds and various other ailments. Audra's sleep schedule got so messed up! She had been only napping for 30-45 minutes twice a day, and was so grumpy. She just wouldn't sleep, no matter what I tried, and I tried everything I could think of. Yesterday, finally, she took one 1 1/2 hour nap and one 2 1/2 hour nap - heaven! It's very tiring listening to a baby cry all day. I think she's adjusting to a lot right now: she was sick, of course; I think she may be teething; she's learning to self feed (she's very insistent on that one!); she's almost crawling (another very frustrating task for her); and I suspect she's getting ready to drop a nap. It's no wonder she's having trouble sleeping, poor baby.

Marshall's new favorite TV show is Zooboomafoo that teaches about all sorts of animals. Check out these three videos of him sharing some of his new knowledge.


#1 - How a Bee Pollinates





#2 - Kinkajou





#3 - Cheetah



No comments: