Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Uh-Oh

Whew! Audra is finally crawling. She's been working on it for a while, and getting very irritated, so it's a relief that we don't have to listen to the frustration any more. Of course, now she can follow Mommy anywhere, and I'm not too sure that's a good thing. Whenever she sees me she cries to be picked up, and I used to be able to put her down in the playroom and sneak out. This could raise my frustration level somewhat.

Marshall has started KinderTrack this week, which will hopefully ease some of that excess energy he's had lately. He's been getting somewhat bored with life around here, I think, and that translates into him talking Mom's ear off. Nonstop. We also started a kindergarten reading curriculum a few weeks ago, and he's just plowing through that. So far he loves doing his "schoolwork", so hopefully we can sustain that enthusiasm as we add more material.

We're getting ready to go visit my family for a few days, our first visit since we moved back from TN. The boys are very excited; we get to stay with Uncle Gary and Auntie Annabell, who have a pool! Hunter has been walking around saying "I going to Uncle Gary and Auntie Annabell's to swim like a fish." (The last couple of days he's been saying "I going to Uncle Gary and Auntie Annabell's to get a new car and a new basketball." Don't know where he got that, but hey, if they want to buy us a new car...)

No comments: