Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweet, Silly Marshall

I don't know how we got on the subject, but the other night we were talking to Marshall about how when we die, we go live in Heaven. If you know him very well, you might guess that this is a subject that always upsets my sensitive Marshall. So we were trying to tell him how great it will be, how much fun he'll have, etc. Then we told him that everyone he knew would be there with him, and started naming off all of our family members. This helped a little, I suppose, but he was still crying. UNTIL, we got to Ethan, Kerry, Kat and Sydney (the Reed family from Knoxville, who we became very good friends with). He said "Ethan will be there?! Really?!" I said "Yep, and you'll get to see him all the time, too." His reply was "Every day?! That's unbelievable!!" Cheered him right up. Ethan cures everything, you know. Good to know where Mom and Dad stand, though.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Marshall,
I miss you and I will see you in heaven and maybe in New Mexico when my mom says we can go. I miss wrestling with you and playing outside and playing at your house. I love you. Ethan

Hi Wentz family!
We miss you all so much! I miss hanging at the pool during the summer with you guys. And there are so many babies there this year with nice moms to hang out with. Come and visit! You can get it free since you are now from out of town! Love to you! Kerry, Katyana, Sydney, and Ethan