Monday, November 17, 2008

Upcoming Trip

Kip and I have been wanting to get away together, sans kids, for a while. We thought we'd take 3 or 4 days, go someplace relaxing without much to do, and SLEEP! Then Kip found out he has to take a business trip to London for some meetings. Hmmmm. Opportunity? Yep! We're going to London! We'll leave the kiddos with my mom, and spend a week (less 2 days travel time, of course) seeing sights. I've been needing a few days away from the kids (have I said how much more difficult it is to have 3 than 2? It is!), so I'm really looking forward to this. Of course, plans to sleep may get canceled, because there is SO MUCH to see and do! Then, while Kip stays for his meeting, I'll fly back to Las Cruces and stay for a week to get Christmas shopping done. So, stay tuned for trip detail and pictures! But be patient, because I may not get much blogging done until after Christmas. I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe, FUN trip!! Be Blessed!!!