Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where Have I Been??

Has it really been almost 8 months since we were blessed with our little Ava?  I can't believe it.  Mostly because we've been so sleep deprived that we can hardly remember it.

I've started getting inquiries about pictures from several people.  So...updates.  And lots of pictures.  (There are more at my Shutterfly site, recently uploaded.  Lots more!)  These are through June.  I will work on getting some more recent ones up soon, but right now I'm trying to take it in smaller chunks.

Ava is hardly little anymore!  It has snuck up on us.  She's almost crawling, sleeping wonderfully, starting to feed herself (my favorite!).  She is such a blessing to us.  Such a sweet, loving, silly baby.  What did we ever do without her?

Here she is at 2 1/2 months


At 5 months, with Uncle Gary


At 5 1/2 months, playing with a favorite toy (her toes)


Audra  has grown up so much, especially since Ava was born.  And she just adores her baby Ava.  (In fact, she gets mad if her brothers want to play with Ava).  She's using the big girl potty now, although I'm not sure what we were thinking.  Diapers are easier to take care of than cleaning the floor ten times a day.  (She's actually doing very well (much easier than the boys), our timing was just not the best).

Here, she donned a firefighter jacket and a clone trooper mask and said "I'm a Transformers!"  Ha!


"Shaving" like big brothers.  Um....

Borrowing Ava's boppy.  So comfy!


Hunter is growing up, too.  He's a big kid now, not much time with the little Hunter left.  We're starting school with him this year, and he is EXCITED!  He's really looking forward to having his own school books and learning how to read.  Oh, but Mom's a little sad.  It's flyin' by.

He went on a walk and picked these for me.  So sweet.

Makin' brownies.  And, of course, eating the batter.  Yum.


Marshall is starting second grade.  Second.  Grade.  Good grief.  No more little guy, there.  It is nice that he is now getting old enough to be of a little help to me around the house.  Some days we sit around dreaming of the day when we can enjoy the benefits of forced slave labor from our kids.  :-D


Some summer fun.  My niece Lakyn came to visit for a few days this summer.

But didn't want me to take her picture.

Mmm.  Popsicles.


Alright.  That should hold you for a little while.  I'll be working on more in the next couple of weeks.  Coming up:  Driving skills (including videos!), Marshall's birthday party, and slime.  Oooooh, fun!

No comments: